|Chinese New Year Card - Finger Printing
1. Cut sponge into leave shape for printing leaves.
2. Fold an A4 size art paper into half.
3. Draw a vase and write the words "Gong Xi Fa Cai" or
"Happy Chinese New Year" on the cover of the card.
4. Provide children with green and orange tempera paint.
5. Show children how to print leaves with the sponge.
Make sure your paint is not too diluted.
6. Then show them how to print the orange lime with their
NOTE : Lime represents prosperity.
Don't forget to check out our other topics. Click on the house above
COPYRIGHT : Please do not take anything from
here to put on your own homepage.
We will not be held responsible for any links or anything beyond our site.