brown card paper for socks
green colored paper for xmas tree
yellow colored paper for stars
white paper for punched out snowflakes
several sock templates (teacher to prepare)
several tree templates (teacher to prepare)
red or any contrasting colored wool
1. Pass the different templates around. Let children trace the
templates and cut it out.
2. Teacher to punch holes about 1 " apart around the socks.
3. Children can start the craft in any order, depending on what they
can do next.
4. Use wool to sew the socks.
5. Glue the tree, stars and snowflakes on the socks.
6. Sprinkle green glitters on the glue.