Make a frog mask for kids
WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW URL. REORGANIZING.
PLEASE BOOKMARK OUR NEW URL
YOU WILL BE REDIRECTED TO THE NEW URL
OR CLICK HERE TO GO THERE
Suitable for ages 2-7.
- Download the frog mask template.
- Print template out.
- Let children color the template, using crayon or water color.
- Cut an opening in the mouth and the eyes.
- Punch a hole on both sides of cheek
- Tie rubber bands on the two holes near the cheek to hook it around the ears.
- Use the "party blower" to represent the tongue
IMPORTANT : COPYRIGHT : Please do not use any of the graphics here for
your homepage. They are my own drawings unless otherwise stated. If you wish to have frog cliparts for your homepage,
please get it from our clipart page. However, they are not for your homepage clipart collection. I would also like to give credit
to Phillip Martin for using some of his cliparts.
DISCLAIMER : This is a disclaimer. We try to gather information that are
as accurate as possible. However, if there are mistakes, we will not be held
liable for anything. Use it at your own discretion.
IMPORTANT : We are not responsible for any links beyond our site.